Today I'm disappointed

I have long to wait when the times when I think this is the beginning of the hard work that I try to achieve even a little bit, but the reality of today I am disappointed.

Hmm I was almost saturated creative here, but if I have to stop? saturation point seems to have started I felt. In fact the only time, the process where I have to be back up from this boredom.

The process is an effort that must be considered, although the results are not commensurate with the process of the effort itself. God give me the strength and the clue, because without Thee I am weak.

I know time goes on and I will know all need patience, of hope that God answered. From this process I know it will be answered. Here I just want to say, I was disappointed and weak.

Today I'm disappointed


Berbagi Kreativitas Updated at: 03.45.00